I'M READY TO GET MY FREE QUOTE
If you’re in the market for dental insurance, you want coverage now, not in six months or next year. You expect your plan to cover your dental services when you need them – not in the future.
With Spirit Dental, all plans provide protection* as soon as the plan becomes active. Other dental insurance providers impose an initial waiting period on plan coverage. The details may be buried in the fine print, but the impact on your coverage is clear. A waiting period may leave you without certain assurances when you need it most. When this happens, you’re forced to pay out of pocket 100% of your dental service costs, along with the insurance premium you’ve already paid
From crowns and bridges to dental implants, inlays, and dentures, each of these major oral procedures requires time and money. From your initial dental visit to the actual operation and beyond, you want to make sure you’re getting the care you need and know that it’s not going to break the bank.
While other providers might offer partial coverage for major services, those plans can also impose a long waiting period before you even qualify for care.
That’s where Spirit comes in. Spirit offers insurance coverage that supports you when you need it most. Each of our dental plans offers coverage for these major service’s month one. No waiting!
The Importance of Professional Dental Cleanings
Sure, professional dental cleanings can help you maintain a bright, attractive smile, but there’s actually a lot more to it than that. It turns out that cleanings are a key part of any smart health care strategy:
- Receiving teeth cleanings on a regular basis may help reduce your risk of developing cavities and gum disease. It might even help prevent tooth loss as you get older.
- If you suffer from chronic bad breath, a thorough cleaning by a dental hygienist might help freshen your entire mouth and get rid of embarrassing odor.
- The foods and drinks that you consume daily could lead to unsightly stains on your teeth, but a cleaning may help remove those stains so you can show off your pearly whites with confidence.
- Maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing at home, as well as scheduling dental cleanings every year, may support brain and heart health.
- Having your teeth cleaned helps remove harmful bacteria that would otherwise have the potential to cause chronic inflammation and infection that could spread to other areas of your body. 1
Wow! Those are some really good reasons to see your dental hygienist more often! Well, with a Spirit Dental plan, you can rest assured that your cleanings will be covered, so you won’t have to break the bank to keep your chompers clean.